RETURNS / REFUND POLICY
Returns / Refunds Policy
AEE shall accept returned products or refund customers in accordance with the relevant sections of the Consumer Protection Act and in conjunction with the Returns/Refunds Policy set out below.
Products may be returned if the incorrect product has been ordered or supplied, or the product is damaged or faulty upon delivery. In such an instance AEE will exchange the product on condition that:
- the product is returned in its original condition - including packaging, documentation, and the customer returns the product within one month from the date of the invoice and confirms that by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org within the aforementioned period.
- A credit claim form must be completed and accompany the returned items, together with a copy of the applicable invoice.
- The onus is on the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by AEE within 1 month from the date of the original invoice.
- On receipt and acceptance of returned product AEE will make all reasonable effort to exchange said product, but if replacement is not possible after the above conditions have been met, AEE will refund the purchase price, including delivery cost.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and in relation to signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Standard Warranty Policy
Warranties are valid against defects or poor quality from the date of delivery on the condition that you still have your proof of purchase or have registered your warranty on the AEE website.
Returns and shipping
In the event that a return is granted the purchaser will be responsible for paying for the shipping of the item to be returned and will need to ensure that the product is properly packaged.